“Development of a Participatory Methodological Approach and an e-Platform for Planning the Integrated Cultural Policy at the Local Level: Α Pilot Application at the Municipality of Korydallos - Democratic Platform of Culture – DemoCU”
The project DemoCU aims at the promotion of participatory democracy, enhancing the participation of organizations, citizens and associations in the co-formulation of cultural policy of the municipality of Korydallos. Culture and sports sectors are used as a link for the promotion of social cohesion and local development.
The project will implement a series of actions relating to:
- The mapping / visualization of cultural - sports structures and infrastructure in the Municipality of Korydallos.
- The implementation of multilevel participatory actions towards the update, activation and wide participation of citizens in decision making process.
- The creation of DemoCU digital platform as a management tool of the Culture and Sports sectors.
- The participatory development of an Integrated Culture and Sports Management Plan as a pillar for sustainable local development of the Municipality of Korydallos.
- The development of a “Best Practice Guide”, based on the experience, gained from DemoCU, towards the further promotion of participatory democracy and participatory processes on a local and national level.