Network for Employment and Social Care
Network for Employment and Social Care (www.dakm.gr) is the project promoter (coordinator).
The working group of “Network for Employment and Social Care” consists of scientific and administrative staff. The team, based on experience in social protection and vulnerable groups’ support, but also on issues of social networking using Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), will support the implementation of various DemoCU actions.
Role of DAKM in “DemoCU”
The following tasks will be carried out by the project promoter:
- Administrative and financial monitoring of the physical and financial part of the project – Preparation and submission of all required reports to the Bodossaki Foundation.
- Implementation of Communication Activities promoting the funding sources of “We are all Citizens” the Programme.
- Monitoring of the partners’ internal communication and interaction.
- Preparation of Analysis / Assessment of the current state of Cultural and Sports Structures and Infrastructures (SWOT Analysis) of the Municipality of Korydallos.
- Contribution in the development of a draft and a final Plan for the Management of Cultural Structures and Infrastructures of the Municipality of Korydallos, taking into consideration views and expectations of the local society.
- Design and development of the DemoCU digital participatory platform and process of data collected throughout the project in cooperation with the Municipality of Korydallos.
- Implementation of communication activities targeting specific groups, based on the experience of the organization (immigrants, unemployed and young people).
- Design and implementation of interactive workshops with volunteers and other organizations – Preparation of report on the evaluation of experience gained by these workshops.
- Training of Korydallos Municipality employees on the functioning, support and updating of the DemoCU digital platform.
- Contribution to the preparation of the final report on the methodological approach of DemoCU, in cooperation with the National Technical University of Athens.
- Preparation of the “Best Practice Guide”.
- Communication/Participation/Promotion of the project outcomes at the project’s final conference.
Key persons involved:
Dr. Giorgos Bithymitris (“DemoCU” Project Manager)