MUNICIPALITY OF KORYDALLOS
The working team of the Municipality of Korydallos consists of a group of employees, who are experienced in participatory initiatives, carried out in the Municipality of Korydallos in the past, such as the consultation process for developing the municipality’s Operational Plan, the functioning of the Consultation Committee, but also the participatory budgeting that was implemented for a number of years.
Role in ‘DemoCU’
- Provision of information for studying the current state of the Municipality of Korydallos, with emphasis on the cultural and sports sectors.
- Recording of current state of the municipality’s Cultural/Sports Structures and Infrastructures.
- Contribution to the development of a draft Plan for the Management of Cultural Structures and Infrastructures of the Korydallos Municipality, to be further enriched, adjusted and finalized through the planned DemoCU multi-level participatory approaches – integration of the municipality’s strategic objectives of cultural development into this Plan.
- Implementation of Information / Communication activities promoting DemoCU at the local level through traditional and ICT-based communication means.
- Recruitment of local cultural/sports associations in order to participate in the Cultural Consultation Committee created within the frame of the project.
- Cooperation with the project’s partners on design and development applications to be incorporated in the DemoCU digital platform.
- Learning / maintenance / operation / updating of the interactive project platform.
- Diffusion of information and increase of awareness of Korydallos citizens and associations for enhancing participation in the ‘Charrette workshop’, which will take place in the context of participatory processes of the project.
- Contribution to the organization of the ‘Charrette workshops’.
- Organization of the project Final Conference at the end of the project.