NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (NTUA)
The Working Team of NTUA consists of a scientific group of the Department of Geography and Regional Planning, School of Rural and Surveying Engineering. The team, based on its experience in regional / urban and more specifically participatory planning issues, will support the DemoCU participatory methodological aspects. More specifically, the NTUA team is responsible for the design and implementation of the participatory methodological approach of the project.
Role in ‘DemoCU’
- Mapping / visualization of cultural/sports sectors in the study region for exploitation in the DemoCU e-platform - GIS presentation of the respective spatial information.
- Cooperation with the project’s partners on developing applications to be incorporated in the DemoCU digital platform.
- Contribution to the development of a draft Plan for the Management of Cultural Structures and Infrastructures of the Korydallos Municipality, to be further enriched, adjusted and finalized by embedding the vision and expectations of citizens’ groups and cultural/sports associations, gathered in the context of the multi-level participatory approaches of DemoCU.
- Preparation of material to be used in the context of the ‘Focus Groups’ and ‘Charrette’ participatory workshops.
- Consultation for the organization / implementation of the participatory processes and workshops.
- Contribution to the finalization of the Integrated Plan for Management of Cultural Structures and Infrastructures of the Korydallos Municipality.
- Contribution to the organization of the project’s Final Conference.
- Contribution to the writing of the project’s report on planning and implementing DemoCU participatory processes.
- Contribution to the writing of the final report on the participatory methodological approach of DemoCU, in cooperation with the project’s partners.
Dept. of Geography and Regional Planning
School of Rural and Surveying Engineering
Iroon Politechniou 9
15780 Athens Greece
Tel.: +30 210 7722672